And to celebrate the launch of our latest product – hello Blooming Bath Oils! – I thought I would ‘download’ some of the very best ideas, for you to check out. So, let’s mix things up a bit when it comes to using our Shine Body & Bath products!
3 New Ways with Chakra Soap
- It might not be 100% ‘new’, but it’s a top tip, so I’m including it anyway! Use an exfoliating body mitt or exfoliating gloves to really amp up the lather from your Chakra Soap. Using a mitt or gloves is great for your skin – since I started combining them with my chakra soap, my skin has never felt so soft.
- Chop a piece off and take it on holiday! I always remember when we were kids, my mother always packed the full bar of soap to take on holiday in one of those plastic soap cases! Not being the 70s anymore, I’m sure soap cases have moved on, but if you don’t want to get one, just chop a piece of your soap off the end and wrap in cling film or a zip lock bag to take with you. If you have any left on your home journey, just pop it in with your dirty laundry to keep it smelling fresh!
- Use the soap ends to scent your drawers. If you don’t have a soap saver pouch (what???!) to make sure you use up all your soap ends, you can pop them in your drawers (chest of drawers, that is!) and keep everything smelling lovely and fresh.
3 New Ways with Chakra Bath Salts
It has come to my attention that not everyone takes baths! So, for those of you who don’t love a good soak, I’ve come up with some new ways you can use Shine Body & Bath products – especially our new Chakra Ritual Bath Salts.
- A good old foot soak! There’s nothing quite like a foot soak after a long hard day of being on your feet. Simply dissolve a few spoons of the Chakra Bath Salts of your choice in warm water and slip your feet in for a lovely, relaxing, rejuvenating foot soak. My advice would be to use our Root Chakra Ritual Bath Salts for Grounding & Strength as the feet are part of the Root Chakra’s realm, but you can really choose whichever ones you fancy. The salts, argan oil, and essential oils will all go to work on your tired feet – whichever one you choose.
- Foot and body scrub. Take a spoon of salts and wet them with water and use them as an exfoliating scrub for your feet and body. Again, any of the chakra-specific salts will work. Remember to be gentle so you don’t snag your skin and make sure you rinse well afterwards, to wash away any lingering undissolved salt or essential oils. Your skin will feel and smell amazing!
- Salt is a great dehumidifier. If you find yourself dealing with condensation or moisture in your air, you could use your salts to absorb moisture and act as an air freshener too – win, win!
3 New Ways with Chakra Blooming Bath Oils
Our brand new luxurious ‘oil to milk’ Blooming Bath Oils have been developed to add a touch of class to your bathroom and bathing routine. A silky blend of natural skin-kind oils combines with specific ‘blooming’ ingredients to allow the oil to combine with the water in your bath to create a truly immersive, moisturising, luxury bathing experience.
But if that hasn’t won you over! Let’s see if we can tempt you with some different ways to use the latest addition to Shine Body & Bath products…
- Bath Oils are formulated as a ‘rinse-off’ product and are meant to be diluted before they touch the skin. But they can be used in the shower. If you apply a small amount of the oil to a wet mitt, glove, or body muff, you can glide the oil over your body to release the moisturising ingredients, perfume, and Chakra benefits. Rinsing well afterwards is very, very important to make sure you don’t get any irritation from the oils or ingredients. So, take the time to stand under that shower and relax with the scent to make sure you wash away any residue before you get out.
- Fancy a mani/pedi? Adding a few drops of bath oil to the water before you soak your nails could be a game changer! Moisturising and beautifully scented water will add a touch of luxury to your home manicure.
- We’ve had so much feedback that our Chakra Soaps are great for shaving – it’s the Argan oil! The same goes for this moisturising oil. Sweep over legs and underarms before shaving to help the razor glide over your skin. Remember to rinse well afterwards to get rid of any lingering oil – smooth!
Obviously, it’s always best to use Shine Body & Bath products – and all beauty and cosmetic productS – for that which they were intended and if you’re in any doubt, please just stick to the instructions on the label – they are there for your benefit. But it’s also fun to think a little outside the box to get the best out of everything we buy! I’d love to hear if you try any of these tips or if you have any of your own!
So, there you have it…
My ideas for doing something a little different with Shine Body & Bath products!
If you fancy going a little deeper into the Chakra element of all our products, download our Shine Soap Selector and find out which of our Chakra Soaps, Bath Salts, or Bath Oils is perfect for you – indulge in this unique and mindful way to support your energy from Root to Crown.